We normally have properties available to rent in Blackpool and its surrounding areas
Our charges are reasonable and there are no charges to pay until you decide you want to apply for a property.
It can take as little as 7 days from viewing to moving in to a property (subject to successful referencing)
Before setting up a tenancy, we will take up references on you
It is essential that ALL the information requested is supplied, as missing information WILL delay your application
When completing the reference application form, you will need the following information/supporting documents with you: –
- The full address of your current property including your postcode
- If less than 3 years at your current property, a list of your addresses for the last 3 years with postcodes, and dates of occupation
- The full company name, address and postcode of your employer (if applicable)
- A contact name, telephone number, fax number, email address of your employer
- A contact name / company name, address, telephone and fax number, & email address for your current landlord or letting agent (if applicable)
Proof of identity
You will need to provide Proof of identity and proof of residency covering the last 6 months, by producing at least 2 of the following: –
- A driving licence with your current address
- National insurance number and date of birth
- Recent utility bill (no more than 3 months old)
- Recent council tax bill showing your current address
- A copy of your tenancy agreement
Prospective tenants who are in receipt of housing benefit may also need a guarantor. The charges for this service, whether the tenancy is taken up or not are: –
- £50.00 for the first applicant over 18 years of age
- £50.00 for each subsequent applicant over 18 years of age
- £50.00 for every guarantor to be referenced
If the landlord approves the results of these references / checks we may then proceed with the application. These charges are strictly nonrefundable under any circumstances.
Rent for the first month of the tenancy and a bond usually equal to one month’s rent are also required on the signing of the tenancy agreement. This must be paid in cash, building society cheque or banker’s draft.